[teknoids] Use of Blockchain on Campus

MOORE, GARY GMOORE at law.sc.edu
Thu Mar 28 08:40:59 EDT 2019

Good Morning, Everyone,

I am on a University advisory subcommittee that's looking at the potential use of Blockchain on our campus.  We had our first meeting yesterday and are focusing mainly on four things.

  *   Academic Transcripts
  *   Co-Curricular Transcripts
  *   Group project verification for students
  *   Mobile Payments

I was wondering if any of your universities are looking to implement blockchain in these areas or perhaps even already have.   My brief research so far shows very few universities having adopted blockchain in these areas.   Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Gary

Gary Moore
Assistant Dean for Academic Technology