[teknoids] [CALIcon19] Just a few more days to vote for sessions you'd like to see

Tom Ryan tomryan at camden.rutgers.edu
Fri Mar 8 11:39:23 EST 2019

All,

I just wanted to draw attention to a technical session that I will be offer on using Google’s Puppeteer for Automation of your web scraping and testing using Chrome.

Tom

p.s. I am not in any way advocating that you use the knowledge from this session to artificially increase votes for your session next year!

In all seriousness, I look forward to seeing everyone in June!