[teknoids] IT Salary Survey Request

John Mayer jmayer at cali.org
Tue Mar 5 20:41:42 EST 2019

The neareset thing I know if is EDUCAUSE which looks at higher ed IT
salaries...

https://library.educause.edu/resources/2016/10/higher-education-it-salary-report-2016

I have also used salary.com, glassdoor.com and job sites to see what people
were paying for various job titles when I want to get an idea of the ranges
involved.

John

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 2:57 PM Kraemer, Peter C. <pkraemer at ou.edu> wrote:

> Greetings all,
>

> We are trying to get our hands on a current, law school-specific survey of
> IT Professional salaries.  Does anyone know if such a survey exists and if
> so, how to acquire a copy of it?
>

> Thank you,
>

> --
>
> Peter Kraemer
>
> Director of IT Services and Faculty Support
>
> College of Law
>
> University of Oklahoma
>
> 300 Timberdell Rd
>
> Norman, OK 73019