[teknoids] [EXT] Examples of online law courses

Lisa Davis lisdavis at fiu.edu
Wed Sep 5 15:20:53 EDT 2018

This is the single most epic thing I just learned I didn’t know . . .

Thanks!

Cheers,
Lisa

Lisa Davis, J.D., M.S.
Interim Director, FIU Law Library<https://law.fiu.edu/library/>
Direct 305-348-3320
Library 305-348-7206
lisdavis at fiu.edu<mailto:lisdavis at fiu.edu>
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-davis-3423b491>
[/Users/lisdavis/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_999330735]