[teknoids] Seeking recommendations: student success / student advising software

Ian K. Brown ikbrown at law.syr.edu
Tue Oct 30 15:40:37 EDT 2018

Ben,

The rest of our campus uses Orange Success, https://news.syr.edu/blog/2018/09/26/orange-success-wins-2018-hobsons-education-advances-award. It leverages Starfish Retention Solutions technology, https://www.starfishsolutions.com.

While it’s available to the law school, we do not currently use it, as I’m told it’s not well suited to law school advising. Everyone else on campus seems to really like it though, especially the undergrad programs.

Ian K. Brown
Director of Information Technology

College of Law
T 315.443.4884   F 315.443.4026