[teknoids] CALIcon18 session voting closing today at 8:00 PM ET

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Mar 22 10:05:17 EDT 2018

Howdy folks!

I've left community voting on proposed session open for a few extra days.
Today is your last chance to vote for the sessions you'd like to see
presented at CALIcon18, June 7 - 8, 2018 at American University Washington
College of law in Washington DC. We use vote totals to gauge interest in
specific sessions, to help us decide what session to accept, and to help
with room assignments.

Voting will close at 8:00 PM ET this evening 3/22/2018. To vote, visit the
proposed session page at http://2018.calicon.org/node/1/proposed-sessions,
click on a session title, and hit the "I'm interested in this session"
button. No need to login or register.

The list of accepted sessions will be posted by Friday March 30, 3018 on
the CALIcon18 website.

Thanks,
Elmer

Director of Technology