[teknoids] HELP - Goolge and Teknoids and others have blacked my University email address

Friedman, Mike mfriedman1 at tulane.edu
Wed Mar 7 14:56:14 EST 2018

In general this should be handled by whatever provider is hosting your email. What’s happening is that Google has flagged your address (and maybe the server sending it) as a spammer, and so rejects the mail out of hand, with no indication this has been done (unlike a standard “person not found” message you don’t want the spammers to know what you’re doing.

I think it’s a bit odd that your IT department is making you deal with this. This stuff happens all the time, email spoofing is very common (you did change your password right? Just in case?)and they should have a policy in place to deal with it.

Mike Friedman
Senior Information Systems Coordinator
Tulane University  Law School
504-862-8562