[teknoids] Now's the time to vote for CALIcon18 sessions

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Mon Mar 5 15:01:23 EST 2018

Happy Monday!

By the time the dust settled over the weekend we ended up with 58 session
proposals. There are only about 36 slots in the agenda, so selecting
sessions is going to be tough, but you can help out.

We're using community voting to help with selecting sessions again this
year. Your votes let us know which sessions you would like to see on the
conference agenda. Voting is open now and will remain open until Friday
March 16, 2018. The number of votes a session gets will be taken into
consideration as part of the session acceptance process and to help with
scheduling. To vote just visit the conference website and vote for the
sessions you would like to see on the agenda. You do not need to be
registered for the conference to vote.

To get started just visit the proposed session page at
http://2018.calicon.org/node/1/proposed-sessions and select the session
you'd like more info on. From the session page you will be able to click
the "I'm interested in this session" button to vote for the session.
Sessions are displayed in random order on the proposed session page and you
can sort the page by experience level and track to help find interesting
sessions.

Presenters are free to campaign for votes. We do ask that you use the
#CALIcon18 hashtag in any posts asking for support for your session.

We'll be letting presenters know by Friday March 30, 2018 if their session
was accepted or not.

Any questions let me know.

See you in June,
Elmer