[teknoids] CALIcon18 session proposals: Last chance! Deadline is 5PM ET

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Mar 2 10:05:49 EST 2018

Happy Friday!

The subject line says it all. Today is the very last day to get your
sessions proposals for CALIcon18 in. You need to get to
http://2018.calicon.org/, create an account, and submit a session proposal
TODAY or you're going to miss out. The proposals don't need to be fully
formed presentations, a few sentences on your idea will get you on the list
for consideration.

I'm still looking for that DSpace/IR/online journals presentation/panel,
somebody's gotta do it.

By Monday morning I'll have voting turned on and you'll be able to pick the
sessions you'd like to see at CALIcon18. We'll use those votes to help
select sessions for the agenda.

Have a great weekend,
Elmer

Director of Technology