[teknoids] How about talking dSpace and repository issues at CALIcon18?

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Mar 1 11:58:50 EST 2018

Folks,

I know a hot topic when I see one. This needs to be the subject of at least
one session at CALIcon18. Who's going to do it? The deadline for submitting
sessions is TOMORROW and as of right now that deadline will not be
extended. I'd hate to see this topic be ignored at CALIcon18 when it's
obviously something people are thinking about and working on. Visit
http://2018.calicon.org/ for conference details and to submit a session
proposal.

Thanks,
Elmer