[teknoids] Hey AV people: I need an angled screen mount for desktop digital sign

Jon Larson jtlarson at uw.edu
Thu Jul 26 13:41:51 EDT 2018

Phil,

As you probably know, 32”-42” displays are beyond the weight capacity of many ‘adjustable’ desk monitor stands

For stability, I’d suggest you use a pole-based mount bolted to the desk with a suitable TV mount attached. Look for models that can be fixed in position with bolts, and fit the VESA bolt pattern of your display.

In a similar vein: you might be able to invert a ceiling mounted model and use it in your application. Example: https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Ceiling-Adjustable-Compatible-Capacity/dp/B00YO4Q1NI

Jon Larson
Help Desk manager / AV Systems Administrator
University of Washington School of Law