[teknoids] Hey AV people: I need an angled screen mount for desktop digital sign

Edward Myers Jr. ed.myers at temple.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:59:18 EDT 2018

Hey Phil,

Maybe take a look at the Wearson WS-03A stand. We just installed them on 2
large touch-enabled displays in the A/V upgrade for one of our
courtroom-style classrooms. It has 75mm & 100mm Standard VESA mounting
holes can adjust anywhere from flat to 90°. We have the monitors angled at
about 30° normally, but it's nice to be able to bring them up in certain
situations.

If you use them, you'll probably want to find some way to adhere it to the
desk for a larger monitor as the base isn't super wide and can be a bit
wobbly if not bolted down.

https://www.amazon.com/Wearson-WS-03A-Adjustable-Folding-100x100mm/dp/B00XUF2GBI

*Ed MyersSenior Application Developer*
Temple University