[teknoids] Hey AV people: I need an angled screen mount for desktop digital sign

Hirsh, Kenneth (hirshkh) hirshkh at ucmail.uc.edu
Wed Jul 25 20:38:26 EDT 2018

Phil,
I’ve been looking at self-checkout stations for the library, and some of them appear similar to your need. See, e.g., https://armodilo.com/products/product-selector/.
Best,
Ken

Ken Hirsh
ken.hirsh at uc.edu

From: Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> On Behalf Of Phillip C. Bohl
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 7:59 PM
To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
Subject: [teknoids] Hey AV people: I need an angled screen mount for desktop digital sign

So I've been asked to mount a smallish digital sign (let's say 32" to 42") on a reception desk's desktop (28" from the floor) at something like a 30 degree angle off horizontal.

So I guess I'm looking for an angled desktop screen mount/bracket. Weird?

I'm guessing much of this kind of thing is custom built.  I'm more than willing to build one but if I can buy one and get it in the next week or so, that would be much more fun for me.

Something like this<https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj-4N-muLvcAhXGIDQIHQg1AGwQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.paritymedical.com%2Fdisplays-touch-screens%2Finformation-kiosk&psig=AOvVaw1FLkmjob1lTc3hAFqk-kcw&ust=1532648865078998> but shorter and smaller that's suitable for a desktop such that folks can walk up to it and read it comfortably.

[cid:image001.png at 01D42457.6E2B6780]
Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Phil