[teknoids] CALI QuizWright gets a question bank

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Tue Jul 17 10:42:49 EDT 2018

Howdy folks.

A quick note to let you know we've added a question bank feature to
QuizWright, our formative assessment system. For starters we've got 150+
contracts questions selected from CALI Lessons. You can find all of the
details in our announcement on the Spotlight blog at http://cca.li/1ox.

CALI QuizWright is a web app that lets law faculty write individual
Multiple Choice, True/False, and Yes/No questions, saves the questions in a
personal question bank, allows law faculty to bundle the questions into
quizzes, uses CALI AutoPublish to instantly and securely publish the
quizzes to the CALI website and lets students take the quizzes as formative
assessments, either live in class or as homework, right on the CALI
website, where most students already have an account. Faculty can view the
basic results or access advanced analytic reporting from an online
dashboard. Download of results to Excel for further analysis is available.

Thanks,
Elmer

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508