[teknoids] Version Control w/ GitHub CC licensed workshop...

Rich McCue rmccue at uvic.ca
Thu Jul 5 17:36:41 EDT 2018

Hello all! Just in case anyone is interested in this, I've create the materials for a flipped and flexible 1 to 1.5 hour GitHub workshop. All the materials are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY), so you can use them, and/or modify them to your heart's desire.

The curriculum includes some pre-workshop videos and readings, presenter slides, and six in-workshop activities for the participants to choose from, and a GitHub terminology cheat sheet.  To check out the curriculum, including learning outcomes and links to all the materials mentioned above, please go to this URL: https://bit.ly/github-workshop

If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Cheers,

Rich

[uvic.ca]

Rich McCue, BComm, MA