[teknoids] [EXT] Where's the OER in legal education?

Hart, Edward Edward.Hart at untdallas.edu
Mon Jul 2 11:45:28 EDT 2018

Elmer,

One of our professor's compiles his own textbook for Contracts and UCC.  He recorded a podcast with the State Bar of Texas that includes a discussion of textbooks and professor providing materials for his classes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TaTvVsmI3Y&feature=youtu.be

Ed

Edward T. Hart |  Assistant Dean for Law Library and Assistant Professor
UNT Dallas College of Law
1901 Main Street  |  Dallas, Texas 75201
214-752-5544 |  edward.hart at untdallas.edu
lawschool.untsystem.edu<http://lawschool.untsystem.edu/>
[http://lawschool.untsystem.edu/sites/all/themes/untcolresponsive2b/img/common/signature-line.jpg]
Follow us: Twitter<https://twitter.com/untdallaslaw>