[teknoids] What should CALI be working on?

John Mayer jmayer at cali.org
Wed Jan 31 11:58:07 EST 2018

Hi folks,

We have a super-short survey of law faculty here ... (if non-faculty
teknoids have opinions - go ahead and take the survey, drop a note in the
comments that you are not faculty though to help our process).

http://go.cali.org/e/146571/r-52CYWD3/nwzxh/61124872

Mostly want to know if/how you use CALI lessons and what other projects we
SHOULD be working on.  Good, bad, indifferent, praise, complaints,
suggestions, ideas ... we crave your feedback.

Regards,
John

http://go.cali.org/e/146571/r-52CYWD3/nwzxh/61124872

--