[teknoids] Windows 7 countdown timer software

Corey Meingarten cmeinga at uwo.ca
Tue Jan 30 13:27:41 EST 2018

If you do a Google search for ‘timer 3 hours’ Google will create a countdown timer with a little fullscreen button at the bottom-right corner of the timer window. If the font isn’t quite big enough in fullscreen mode you could use the browser zoom to fix that.

[esig-law]
Corey Meingarten
Systems Administrator
Faculty of Law