[teknoids] dSpace

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Jan 26 14:05:52 EST 2018

Hi Lisa.

This has been and should continue to be a fruitful topic for sessions and
discussions at CALIcon. We'd welcome session proposals on how law schools
are dealing with institutional repositories, including development,
maintenance, usage, relations with central university, etc.

For the rest of y'all, remember, CALIcon themes tend to be more like
suggestions for topics than something we use to weed out sessions or
enforce ideas. We welcome any sessions that touch on tech in law schools,
including things like repositories, course management systems, student
printing, exam software, classroom technology, use of open source software
and systems, cloud computing initiatives in admin computing. We're also
always looking for sessions on open access to the law and legal services
and the use of tech in law practice.

Thanks,
Elmer

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 1:12 PM, Lisa Davis <lisdavis at fiu.edu> wrote:

> I wonder if this is an opportunity for a CALI Con topic? “What’s next for
> repositories?” doesn’t really go with the over-arching theme but . . . just
> a thought for this group if there is broader interest.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Lisa

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508