[teknoids] dSpace

Lisa Davis lisdavis at fiu.edu
Fri Jan 26 13:12:26 EST 2018

Thanks Jonathan!

You are much further on than we are, but we have experienced similar hurdles with campus support and likewise have a Digital Commons repository; I dream of cross walking in the future . . . but how to get there is a the question.

Currently, we are at the step of making the transition from a local instance to a server (with the intention to eventually “launch to the web”), and require tech guidance beyond our internal capacity so I’m wondering what arrangements you have in place to develop in dSpace? Will message you off-list for details.

I wonder if this is an opportunity for a CALI Con topic? “What’s next for repositories?” doesn’t really go with the over-arching theme but . . . just a thought for this group if there is broader interest.

Cheers,
Lisa