[teknoids] dSpace

Jonathan A. Franklin jafrank at uw.edu
Fri Jan 26 12:54:06 EST 2018

Lisa,

We are - https://digital.lib.washington.edu/dspace-law/

I’d love to talk – and am sharing this with the group, as it might be a common issue.

We started with dSpace because of main campus support.  It is not exceptionally user-friendly and we are using Digital Commons (licensed by us) for publicizing faculty publications.

At some point these two might rejoin each other in a campus-wide next-gen open platform, but for now we have our hands full and main campus has to deal with support for petabytes of datasets.

Jonathan

Jonathan Franklin
Associate Dean for Library and Information Systems
School of Law
University of Washington              Tel:(206)543-4089<tel:(206)543-4089>
Box 353025
Seattle, WA 98195-3025                jafrank at uw.edu<mailto:jafrank at u.washington.edu>