[teknoids] Zero to Quiz in 5 Minutes: Getting Started With CALI QuizWright in 5 Quick Steps

Leers, Susanna leers at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 12 12:41:01 EST 2018

Bravo Elmer!

So much intuitive and easy than the “Quizzing” feature in Westlaw’s TWEN, which I have to deal with frequently.  Good work.

Kind regards,
Susanna Leers
eResearch & Technology Services Librarian
Barco Law Library
University of Pittsburgh School of Law
leers at pitt.edu<mailto:leers at pitt.edu>
412 648-1329