[teknoids] CALIcon18 session proposals close this Friday 3/2/18

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Mon Feb 26 14:30:45 EST 2018

Howdy Teknoids!

We're down to the last few days to submit proposals for CALIcon18, June 7 -
8, 2018 at American University Washington College of Law in Washington DC.
Right now we have 21 sessions proposed but with about 36 slots in the 2 day
agenda, we're about 15 or so sessions shy of a complete agenda.

So how about it? You know you want to submit a session, tell your
colleagues about the interesting tech things you're up to. If you've been
busy or on the fence about submitting something  Now's the time! Submit
today or by Friday.

Visit http://2018.calicon.org/node/1/sessions/proposed to see the complete
list of the sessions that have already been submitted and click on the big
"Submit a session proposal" button at the bottom of the page to add your
session to the list.

See you in June.

Thanks,
Elmer