[teknoids] dSpace

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Feb 16 10:27:42 EST 2018

And this raises another issue that I don't think has ever been fully
discussed at CALIcon: how do small development operations like law schools
deal with things like the endless upgrade cycle, technical debt, end of
life situations and more. This is certainly something we struggle with all
the time at CALI where we have a constant tension between building new
things and maintaining an increasing number of stable projects. I'd be
willing to moderate a panel on this if anyone wants to discuss.

Thanks,
Elmer.