[teknoids] legal tech boot camp offering?

Elmer Masters elmer at teknoids.net
Wed Feb 14 15:50:28 EST 2018

Hi Courtney.

You may want to take a look at the Legal Map Maker program run out of
Baylor Law School http://legalmapmaker.com/. While the scope is broader
than just tech in legal practice, I think its overall goal of providing
recent law grads with at least some exposure to the tools of practice
during an intense 2 day workshop is worthy of support and expansion.

I'm looking forward to seeing y'all in Washington in June to discuss this
further but please remember to submit those session proposals now while the
ideas are fresh.

Thanks,
Elmer
Chief Teknoid