[teknoids] Only 18 days left to submit CALIcon18 proposals!

Tom Ryan tomryan at camden.rutgers.edu
Tue Feb 13 21:11:16 EST 2018

Good evening everyone!

I have to admit I am saddened to read Elmer's email. I attended my first CALI conference over 20 years ago (1995 was my first!) and I have only missed a few.

I know budgets are tight and the competition is fierce on where/how to spend your limited travel dollars. However, I hope that you realize that not only is the CALI conference an opportunity to learn and to share about, as Elmer notes "bringing technology to legal education", it is also an opportunity to meet and build relationships that will last a lifetime.

While I have presented many times at CALI, I'm sure some, myself included, enjoy listening and learning from what others are doing. Please consider submitting a session proposal so that I can do so in June 😊

Hope to see old friends and new faces then!

Signing off from my soapbox

Tom