[teknoids] New CALI Lesson Viewer coming on New Year's Eve!

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Dec 13 14:54:43 EST 2018

Howdy folks.

Back in August we started testing our new Lesson Viewer (See
http://cca.li/1tU), making it an option for anyone running a Lesson on the
CALI website. After nearly 35,000 Lesson runs using the new viewer (that's
about 12% of all Lesson usage this semester) and some very helpful feedback
from students and faculty we're going to make the redesigned CALI Lesson
Viewer the viewer for Lessons starting at Noon ET on Monday, December 31,
2018. This means that at that time the extra link to try the new viewer
will disappear and running a CALI Lesson will launch the new, redesigned
Viewer.

I'd suggest that if you have any libguides or other documentation that
includes screenshots of the current viewer that you update them with
screenshots of the new viewer.

For teachers using LessonLink, QuizWright, and AutoPublish Lessons the new
viewer will launch when students use Lessons or quizzes starting 12/31/18.
All of the LessonLive features and LessonPast analytics will be available
in the new viewer when it launches.

Finally, please pass this message around to colleagues so that word gets
out about this major to the CALI website.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

Thanks,
Elmer

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508