[teknoids] Course Management System - brief survey

Wondracek, Jennifer Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu
Wed Dec 5 11:50:32 EST 2018

Hi all,

I am working on a paper, and I would like to briefly discuss Course Management Systems used by law schools.  Thus, I have a brief survey to find out which systems are being used in law schools and whether you share it with another portion of your university.  If you have a minute or two, would you mind filling it out?  https://unt.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e8lK9GS2GuiHnbT

I am cross posting this to the AALL ALL-SIS listserv.

Thanks!

Jenny

Jennifer L. Wondracek
Director of Legal Educational Technology
& Professor of Practice
UNT Dallas College of Law
214-243-1790
Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu<mailto:Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu>