[teknoids] Try out the NEW CALI Lesson Viewer!

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Tue Aug 28 15:42:37 EDT 2018

Howdy folks.

Over the past few months we've overhauled the CALI Lesson Viewer. It was
last updated back in 2011 so while it was working it was looking a bit old.
The new viewer features a modern, mobile first design and is more
accessible (though we do have more work to do there).

Everyone can try out the new viewer right now by selecting the orange "Try
the New Lesson Viewer" link on the Lesson detail page of the website. See
https://www.cali.org/lesson/815 for example (you will need to log in of
course). We plan on making the new Viewer available through this special
link for the balance of the Fall semester and then making it the default
viewer in January 2019.

Please note that the new Lesson Viewer is NOT available for use with our
LessonLink, QuizWright, and AutoPublish features. Students will use the
current  viewer for these features until January 2019 so that faculty will
be assured that all students are using the same viewer.

Please give it a try and use the Feedback button in the viewer to let us
know what you think. And feel free to spread the word.

Thanks,
Elmer

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508