[teknoids] Drupal 7 & 8 core security

Tom Boone trb74 at georgetown.edu
Wed Apr 25 17:53:52 EDT 2018

The vulnerability got a write up on Ars Technica last week:
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/04/drupalgeddon2-touches-off-arms-race-to-mass-exploit-powerful-web-servers/ <https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/04/drupalgeddon2-touches-off-arms-race-to-mass-exploit-powerful-web-servers/>

--
Tom Boone | GEORGETOWN LAW
Associate Law Librarian for Electronic Resources & Services

NOTE: I read & respond to email twice a day. If you need a faster response, feel free to call/Slack/text me.