[teknoids] [EXT] Re: Examplify Problem - Upload success screen showing for failed uploads

Wondracek, Jennifer Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu
Wed Apr 18 18:53:38 EDT 2018

Thank you for sharing this.

Has anyone had any issues with Windows machines having significant lag times both loading and during the exam? We upgraded our checkout laptops to the newest Examplify version, and we are having horrible issues during testing.  Examsoft told us to reinstall the software.  Sometimes it helps, but sometimes it doesn’t.  They have not given us a time estimate on the fix. I was wondering if anyone else has found any solutions for the problem.

Jennifer L. Wondracek
Director of Legal Educational Technology
& Professor of Practice
UNT Dallas College of Law
214-243-1790
Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu<mailto:Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu>