[teknoids] Suggestions for listserv replacement

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Tue Apr 17 18:47:19 EDT 2018

Hi Cynthia.

You may want to take a look at groups.io, it's pitched as an alternative to
Yahoo and Google Groups. A lot of Yahoo Groups have transferred there as
Yahoo cuts back support for Groups. I've used it as a group member and the
email interface seems pretty good.

If you want to stick with a pure mailing list you could run Mailman or find
someone running it and willing to host your list.

Thanks,
Elmer