[teknoids] Online options for 24-hour take-home exams

Ferriell, Jeffrey JFerriell at law.capital.edu
Thu Oct 26 17:36:52 EDT 2017

And this explains why I couldn’t instantly remember how it worked. Thanks Greg.

-
Jeffrey T. Ferriell
Geraldine W Howell Professor of Law
Capital University Law School
303 E. Broad St.
Columbus, OH 43215
jferriell at law.capital.edu<mailto:jferriell at law.capital.edu>
614.236.6683 (office)
614.444.3994 (home)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.