[teknoids] Online options for 24-hour take-home exams

Eric McCartney mccartney at nd.edu
Thu Oct 26 15:36:26 EDT 2017

We moved from TWEN to EBB's Take Home portal last year.  It has been
working great for us.  I like that we can set normal exam time in the
interface then change specific student times for special takes.  The portal
also integrates with the in-class software so that a student only sees
exams for classes he or she is enrolled.

Eric McCartney
Student Computing Manager
Notre Dame Law School
3305 Biolchini Hall of Law