[teknoids] Online options for 24-hour take-home exams

James G. Milles jgmilles at buffalo.edu
Thu Oct 26 14:05:53 EDT 2017

I've used TWEN for short midterm exams and for eight-hour and final exams.
TWEN allows for anonymous grading, where the teacher doesn't see the names
until all the grades are completed. You have to be willing to make it fully
open-book, though.

James G. Milles
Professor of Law
University at Buffalo School of Law