[teknoids] Online options for 24-hour take-home exams

Megan Allen mja5 at case.edu
Thu Oct 26 13:57:12 EDT 2017

Hi Debbie,
For years we have used Exam4 for finals. For midterms that fall outside our
normal exam-taking business process we have begun using Canvas Assignments.
Best,

Megan Allen
Assistant Director of Strategic & Technology Initiatives |  Case Western
Reserve University School of Law
Judge Ben C. Green Law Library  |  11075 East Blvd.  |  Cleveland, OH 44116
Office: 216-368-5223  |  Fax: 216-368-5223  |  megan.allen at case.edu  |
http://lawlibrary.case.edu