[teknoids] Farewell!

Edmunds, Doug edmunds at unc.edu
Fri Oct 13 13:10:01 EDT 2017

Chagrined…by the dreaded Reply All. Sorry, folks. But now you know where to send nasty emails…

From: Teknoids <teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net> on behalf of "Edmunds, Doug" <edmunds at unc.edu>
Date: Friday, October 13, 2017 at 12:44 PM
To: Teknoids <teknoids at lists.teknoids.net>
Subject: Re: [teknoids] Farewell!

This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing<http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing>

Feedback<http://aka.ms/SafetyTipsFeedback>

Thanks, Gary! I’ll be continuing in my role as a Clio Certified Consultant, and I’ll probably continue to help academic customers in a pro bono way sort of way (except for big engagements that require on-boarding, training and data migration…for those I’ll still charge!). Do let me know if ever I can be of service: doug.edmunds.cliocc at gmail.com.

And I believe we’ve got each other on Instagram and Facebook, so let’s keep in touch! ☺

Best,
Doug