[teknoids] Anyone Broadly Disabling Spell Check to Address Examplify Spell Check Issue?

Patricia Guido guido at law.cuny.edu
Thu Nov 30 14:04:42 EST 2017

We stayed on SofTest for fall semester because of the spell check issue. Our rep expected a fix in October but now says it will NOT likely be fixed before finals. We are moving over in January and our school highly values the spell check feature. NONE of our loaner laptops which are running Windows have spell check working. I also found that macOS 10.11 had an issue with spell check.

Interesting solution to disable it for all. I’ll have to run it by our Admin Dean if we have to face that issue in the Spring semester.

Thanks for the update.

Pat Guido
CUNY School of Law
Systems Administrator