[teknoids] Scantron alternatives

Essary, Larry E essaryl at campbell.edu
Fri Nov 17 16:44:55 EST 2017

Jennifer,

Scantron makes a version of their Remark software that lets you create Scantron forms, print them on 8.5x11 paper and then scan the filled out forms using a regular scanner or copier (I think they might need to be able to generate .tif files instead of .pdf).

We are using this to phase out our aging Scantron machine.  I wasn't involved in the purchasing, but i think it's around $1,000 to purchase and then $250 a year for software maintenance.

le

Larry Essary
Director of IT
Campbell Law School