[teknoids] Scantron alternatives

Wondracek, Jennifer Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu
Fri Nov 17 15:41:18 EST 2017

Hi all,

Last year, we had to move a midterm exam because AWS went down and took down many of our online services (I am sure that many of you experienced issues, too).  We want to make sure that we are prepared should this happen again.  Bluebooks are easy, but we use a lot of multiple choice questions in our tests, too.  We looked at scantron machines, but they are cost prohibitive since we would only want this as a backup system.

What do you use for scantron/bubble sheet grading?

Thanks!

Jenny

Jennifer L. Wondracek
Director of Legal Educational Technology
& Professor of Practice
UNT Dallas College of Law
214-243-1790
Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu<mailto:Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu>