[teknoids] Position Opening: Associate Director for Research & Instructional Services, Chicago-Kent

Ginsberg, Deborah dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu
Tue Nov 7 11:45:13 EST 2017

We are welcoming applications for a great librarian position at the
Chicago-Kent College of Law Library:

Are you looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic academic law school
environment?  Apply to be Associate Director for Research & Instructional
Services, where the librarians:

   - Develop innovative library services for faculty, students, and staff
   - Research interdisciplinary subjects for our world-renowned faculty
   - Provide legal and competitive intelligence research services for the
   law school
   - Coordinate research instruction for law students in legal writing and
   other courses
   - Work with staff throughout the law school - librarians are integrated
   into the legal writing program, handle social media for law school
   marketing, train staff on research and technology, and more
   - Explore professional leadership opportunities in local and national
   law library organizations
   - Work in a great part of Chicago, convenient to public transportation
   and terrific food

For more information, see our announcement on the AALL website.
<http://careers.aallnet.org/jobs/10450072/associate-director-for-research-instructional-services>

Deborah Ginsberg
Educational Technology Librarian
Chicago-Kent College of Law