[teknoids] Student Elections

Sparks, Michael Michael.Sparks at law.lsu.edu
Fri Mar 31 15:56:59 EDT 2017

Per our web developer:

The elections are organized by the Student Bar Association, mainly the Vice President. I provide an online voting solution which is a combination of WordPress, Formidable Pro (form builder plugin), and Active Directory Integration plugin. I configured the form so students are required to log in and can only vote once.  After the election ends I provide the results to the SBA VP in a spreadsheet.

--
J. Michael Sparks
Director of Computing Services