[teknoids] Student Elections

Bellifa, Mohammed mbellifa at law.du.edu
Fri Mar 31 15:18:47 EDT 2017

Greetings,

Our department handles the elections using an in-house system. I tend work with the SBA election committee directly to receive voting rules, candidate statements, contested positions which is used to set up the form. When the election is over I provide the data to our SBA and our office of Student Affairs.

Mohammed Bellifa
Website and Database Developer
Educational Technology
University of Denver Sturm College of Law
303.871.6393

[SCOL 125th Anniversary Logo]