[teknoids] Student Elections

Ian K. Brown ikbrown at law.syr.edu
Fri Mar 31 13:23:38 EDT 2017

We use Qualtrics. When we started, we assisted with getting the survey/poll configured and sending out the ballots. Eventually our SBA reps took it over and now they do it on their own, so it's a fully student driven process.

Thanks.

Ian K. Brown
Systems Administrator, Office of Information Technology and Support Services
College of Law
T 315.443.4884   F 315.443.4026
ikbrown at law.syr.edu

Suite 215 Dineen Hall

950 Irving Ave, Syracuse, NY 13244
law.syr.edu
Syracuse University
Please send IT support requests to LawHelp at law.syr.edu<mailto:LawHelp at law.syr.edu>

The information contained in this e-mail is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  Any dissemination, distribution or forwarding of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited without prior consent from the sender.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender.