[teknoids] Student Elections

Birch, Paul pbirch at richmond.edu
Fri Mar 31 12:44:24 EDT 2017

For some time, we've used survey software (LimeSurvey-but Qualtrics would be as good or better) for class, SBA, and Honor Council elections.  We set them up with tokens enabled so that every potential voter gets an email invitation with a unique URL to prevent multiple votes.

PB

--
Paul Birch
Computer Services Librarian