[teknoids] Student Elections

MAXWELL, REBEKAH rkmaxwel at law.sc.edu
Fri Mar 31 12:29:01 EDT 2017

Our SBA does their elections on a TWEN site, using the polling function.  Student Services helps them with the mechanical aspects like batch-loading participants, and I (as the library liaison for the students for TWEN) set up the sites and give them tutorials on the admin functions.  Admins are usually myself, the Director of Student Services, and the designated SBA officer.  The SBA officer does most of the hands-on work.

Rebekah Maxwell
Coleman Karesh Law Library
University of South Carolina School of Law