[teknoids] Position open: CALI Back End Developer

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Mar 30 13:19:59 EDT 2017

Howdy folks.

CALI is hiring! We're adding to our tech staff. looking for someone
who can handle the full LAMP stack along with some Drupal, Node.js,
and such. It's an exciting opportunity to join the CALI team working
primarily on the A2J project. The position is located in our Chicago
offices.

All the particulars, including how to apply are at
https://iit7.peopleadmin.com/postings/3176

Here's the general job description:
Create and maintain a website service that hosts A2J Author Guided
Interviews for a variety of constituents. Manage website operation,
uptime, backups, security in conjunction with rest of CALI’s
engineering team on AWS servers.
Manage and develop scripts and workflows for operation of A2J Author
Guided Interview business processes.
Design and troubleshoot new services while liaising with front end
developers, project coordinators and customers.

Thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508