[teknoids] Touch Bar Mac - what's your policy for mid-terms and finals this semester?

Courtney L. Selby Courtney.L.Selby at hofstra.edu
Sat Mar 18 16:46:07 EDT 2017

I saw the update and am delighted!  Thanks to all of you for helping me address this issue.

Courtney Selby, JD, MLIS | Associate Dean for Information Services, Director of the Law Library and Associate Professor of Law | Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University Law Library
122 Hofstra University | Hempstead, NY 11549 | 516-463-5901 | lawcls at hofstra.edu<mailto:lawcls at hofstra.edu>

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- William Bruce Cameron
[logo]