[teknoids] Touch Bar Mac - what's your policy for mid-terms and finals this semester?

Edwards, Kim kedwards at richmond.edu
Sat Mar 18 15:20:45 EDT 2017

Hi Shelby,

Fortunately, we’re an Exam4 school and they have addressed any issues the touch bar is causing.  Also, I don’t think any of our students own one (yet – or I should say I’ve not encountered one).

Good luck!
Kim

-----
Kimberly M. Edwards, CG'13, ACSP
Computer Services Coordinator
Law School Library
28 Westhampton Way
University of Richmond, VA  23173
kedwards at richmond.edu<mailto:edwards at richmond.edu>
(804) 287-6687<tel:%28804%29%20287-6687>