[teknoids] Position announcement: Research & Instructional Services Librarian, Chicago-Kent

Ginsberg, Deborah dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu
Thu Mar 9 15:32:56 EST 2017

Are you looking for a fast-paced, dynamic academic law school environment?
Apply to be the newest member of Chicago-Kent’s Research and Instruction
Team, where the librarians:

   - Develop new projects and services for the law school
   - Delve into interdisciplinary research with our world-renowned faculty
   - Experiment with new teaching and research technologies
   - Teach research to law students in LW and other classroom settings
   - Connect with staff throughout the law school - librarians help with
   social media, propose ideas for the legal writing programs, train staff,
   work directly with faculty, and more
   - Explore professional leadership opportunities in local and national
   law library organizations
   - Work in a great area of Chicago, convenient to public transportation
   and great food

Requirements:

   - MLS and some library (preferably law library) experience
   - JD
   - Reference experience
   - Technology experience - our daily work uses everything from Google
   apps to Office to video production
   - Excellent teaching/presentation skills

Apply by March 31 for full consideration.  Please submit a resume and a
cover letter using our application link.
<https://iit7.peopleadmin.com/postings/2833>

Find out more about the position here
<http://careers.aallnet.org/jobs/8860389/research-instructional-services-librarian>
.

Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian
Chicago-Kent College of Law Library
565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, 60661, 312-906-5673, dginsberg
@kentlaw.iit.edu  <dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu>